Monday 16 June 2014

School of Rock

Last Friday people in this club called School of Rock. I'm the one playing the Eletric Guitar. All if School of Rock preformed at the West Fest on Saturday, we hot School of Rock shirts from school. So we preformed at our school on Friday, twice in fact, we preformed at 12:30 am then 7:00 pm. I was hyper at Proud Mary, we did a mix of the CCR and the Tina Turner. We all had to do the intro it's C C C A C C C A C C A G F F D F D then after "Cleared a lot pf plates in Memphis" we went faster and faster. Then JUMP by Van Halen. In the album 1984, and also made 1984. 

I'm still tired from dancing, singing, struming my guitar. I'm sastisfied that I got to participate in it ( Saying I was in G3 when I got to the school last year) 


No comments:

Post a Comment